My first blog

I wonder what to write for my first blog. I had not written anything before. I am not much of a writer. So, it just came into my mind one day that I should write my own blog but didn’t thought what my blog should be all about and I had no idea of why would people write a blog.I thought blog was whatever you write about whatever you want. Then came the process to know how to make a blog. I googled and found it much easier to make a blog than I had thought of. I made my blog but did not know of any content to write about. 
I wondered what to write for my first blog. The thing is that I want to write something or anything. I think writing makes me feel free and thought I could write anything in my blog that comes into my mind. But whenever I tend to write something, my mind is not working with me. It’s just nothing. And I can’t stay like that. I have to write something so, I thought to write this as my first blog. I don’t know how this works but what is important is that I have written something. Maybe it’s worthless but was worth a try. 

I think of writing more in coming days, with better content. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Football fan

I think I am a loser