I don’t have a dream to be a writer
I don’t have a dream to be a writer or a blogger. I just want to write. I have come across many people who want to be known face in whatever they do. I am not that kind of person but rather I want to be that mystery man that everybody knows of but no one have seen me. Maybe I am shy, maybe I am introvert, maybe it’s the reason I like to be unknown but the fact is I like to be this way.
This blog makes me happy and helps me to express my feeling and any thoughts into the word. I can share to the world and I feel relief by doing so. This blog is about what comes to my mind, an instant thought coming when I am doing something. I write about it then so, my thought are written into words at the moment, not later.
My life is not doing well at the moment. I am somehow struggling with my life. So, in this period of my life, writing is helping me somehow. It may be small change but it’s helping. Empty mind is a devil’s mind. Writing has helped me to consume my leisure time.
I am thinking about writing articles about someting or like a short stories but I am finding it hard. I am trying and I will until I do in the future.

Comments
Post a Comment