random

The lane are changing, people are laughing
I am the one, I can do better
She was there when I was enjoying the dance
I forgot to take the love with me, I’ll do it later
When the sun don’t shine, It’s all night
My girl has left me and it’s all right
She reminded me of my days when I was the king
I could do what I desire
Back then, I was a raging fire
When life gives you a push and you fall
It’s hard to stand again
For only the brave have conquered the world
I can not bear the pain
Fishing in the river, I can not catch one
How do people become rich?
Knowledge is the key but where is the lock?
I am done
What the........!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Football fan

I think I am a loser

My first blog